Jivey's Call Blocker HELP Page
Please follow the enclosed guidelines before ordering your Jivey's Call
Blocker to ensure compatibility and suitability for your needs.
1. Please ensure that your telephone provider has enabled Caller i.d.
and it is
available on your service.
2. Please read the attached USER MANUAL to ensure that operation is
3. Jivey's Call Blocker is not a fully automatic service and requires
programming of numbers to be blocked.
4. When all international calls or area code specific calls are
Jivey's Call Blocker will block all
calls from these codes, if you wish to
callers they must be listed seperately.
5. Once set up , as a telemarketer calls you, disconnect from
them, find their
number in the call list and
then press blacklist
for instant blocking.
6. If you wish to report the callers to the Do Not Call List
simply write down the numbers stored in
your blacklist and
7. Warranty on the product relates to its normal operating
functions, if these are
malfunctioning we will happily replace the
unit. Failure of the unit due
installation , mishandling or failure due to
electrical surge etc. will not be covered.
performance due to customers inability to programme the unit
is not an acceptable reason for
TIMES IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTIES PLEASE CALL US BEFORE
TAKING ANY ACTION - DO NOT DISMANTLE THE UNIT
TEL : 1300 769 906
TO VIEW THE USER MANUAL PLEASE CLICK HERE